Analyst Research

Report Title Price
Provider: ValuEngine, Inc.
$25.00
Provider: S&P Capital IQ – STARS Reports
$127.00
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
$20.00
Provider: Pechala's Reports
$25.00

NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.

Aegon NV To Repurchase Shares To Neutralize Stock Dividend


Monday, 16 Sep 2013 08:00pm EDT 

Aegon NV announced that it will repurchase approximately 19 million common shares to neutralize the dilutive effect of the 2013 interim dividend paid in shares. Approximately 55% of shareholders have elected to receive the cash dividend. The remaining 45% have opted for stock dividend. As a result, 19,047,358 new common shares were issued on September 13, 2013. 

Company Quote

6.224
-0.031 -0.50%
25 Jul 2014