AF AB: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Wright Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
AF AB Announces New International Structure
AF AB announced that it is to amalgamate its International North and International South Divisions into a single new division to be known simply as the International Division. President of the new division will be Roberto Gerosa, currently President of AF International South. For financial accounting purposes the date on which the new organizational structure came into force has been set as October 1, 2012.
Latest Developments for AF AB
- AF announces further details on FY 2013 dividend and appoints Anders Narvinger as new Chairman and Ernst & Young AB as auditor
- AF AB issues fiscal year 2020 earnings and revenue guidance-DJ
- AF AB proposes FY 2013 dividend of 6.50 Swedish crowns per share
- AF AB acquires Xact, a Norwegian engineering company
Latest Key Developments in Business
- Capita PLC declares interim dividend
- PayPoint Plc gives H1 2014 guidance
- Corporate Resource Services Inc promotes Mark S. Levine to President and Chief Operating Officer
- Xoom Corp gives Q3 2014 guidance; earnings guidance below analysts' estimates; raises low end of prior FY 2014 revenue guidance; raises FY 2014 earnings guidance
- Share this
- Digg this