Aegean Metals Group Inc: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Aegean Metals Group Inc Announces Revised Non Brokered Private Placement
Aegean Metals Group Inc announced that with reference to the announcement dated April 1, 2013, the Company has modified the terms of the private placement financing. The revised terms of the Private Placement are: up to 6,200,000 units at a price of $0.10 per Unit for an aggregate subscription price of up to $620,000. Each Unit consists of one common share of the Company and one common share purchase warrant entitling the holder thereof to purchase an additional common share of the Company at a price of $0.15 per share for a period of two years. Proceeds from the Private Placement will be used for new project generation, to fund additional exploration activities on the Company's Hot Maden gold-base metal property in northeast Turkey, as well as general and administrative expenses.
Latest Developments for Aegean Metals Group Inc
- Mariana Resources Ltd signs arrangement agreement for the acquisition of Aegean Metals Group
- Aegean Metals Group Inc announces letter agreement for proposed acquisition by Mariana Resources Limited
- Aegean Metals Group Inc Completes Private Placement
- Aegean Metals Group Inc Announces Non Brokered Private Placement
Latest Key Developments in Integrated
- Sirios Resources Inc announces closing of private placements for $677,610
- Timberline Resources Corp enhances management team with New Chief Executive Officer
- Ferrowest Ltd announces option to acquire outright the Yogi Mine Project Tenements
- Alphamin Resources Corp completion of $15.95 million private placement
- Share this
- Digg this