Ahlstrom Oyj: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Ahlstrom Oyj Signs Agreement with EQT; Ahlstrom Oyj to Acquire Ahlstrom Osnabrueck GmbH in Germany from Munksjo Oyj
Ahlstrom Oyj announced that it signed on May 13, 2013 an amendment agreement with EQT, the principal owner of Munksjo, related to the proposed combination of Ahlstrom's Label and Processing business area and Munksjo AB, to create Munksjo Oyj. Ahlstrom, EQT and the shareholders of Munksjo AB through Munksjo AB have agreed to make an equity investment in the new Munksjo Oyj. Ahlstrom has increased its original commitment by EUR 16.0 million to EUR 78.5 million and EQT by EUR 1.0 million to EUR 13.5 million by subscribing and paying for additional new shares in Munksjo Oyj. Munksjo AB's commitment amounts to EUR 11.5 million. Based on the net debt determination of LP Europe as per March 31, 2013, Ahlstrom will receive EUR 151.5 million related to a net debt transfer to Munksjo Oyj in connection with the completion of the LP Europe part of the combination. Further, it has been agreed that Munksjo AB's shareholders will receive a net debt related compensation amounting to EUR 11.5 million, which the shareholders intend to use for the equity investment in the new Munksjo Oyj. As a consequence of Ahlstrom and Munksjo AB's commitments to the European Commission, the parties have agreed that Ahlstrom will purchase back all the shares in Ahlstrom Osnabrueck GmbH in Germany from Munksjo Oyj at an enterprise value of EUR 48 million right after the LP Europe completion has occurred. The abrasive backings and pre-impregnated decor paper businesses will then be divested to a third party.
Latest Developments for Ahlstrom Oyj
- Ahlstrom divides Food and Medical Business Area into two
- Munksjo Oyj and Ahlstrom completes combination of Ahlstrom's Label and Processing business in Brazil with Munksjo
- Munksjo Oyj and Ahlstrom Oyj to complete combination of Ahlstrom’s Label and Processing business in Brazil with Munksjo
- Ahlstrom Oyj Maintains FY 2013 Financial Guidance
Latest Key Developments in Paper
- Selenginskiy tsellyulozno-kartonnyi kombinat OAO announces change of general director-SKRIN
- Shan Dong Sun Paper Industry Joint Stock Co Ltd announces private placement
- DYNIC CORP's subsidiary to discontinue part of business and expects extraordinary loss for FY 2014
- Xinjiang Tianhong Papermaking Co Ltd announces officer changes
- Share this
- Digg this