Ahlstrom Oyj: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Ahlstrom Oyj's EGM Approves Coated Specialties Demerger
Ahlstrom Oyj announced that the Company's Extraordinary General Meeting (EGM) resolved to approve the Coated Specialties Demerger in accordance with the Coated Specialties demerger plan. Upon execution of the demerger of the Coated Specialties Business, the shareholders of Ahlstrom will receive as demerger consideration 0.265 new shares in Munksjo Oyj for each share owned in Ahlstrom (the Coated Specialties Demerger Consideration). In case the number of shares received by a shareholder of the Company as Coated Specialties Demerger Consideration would be a fractional number, the fractions will be rounded down to the nearest whole number. No Coated Specialties Demerger Consideration will be paid on the basis of own shares held by Ahlstrom Corporation.
Latest Developments for Ahlstrom Oyj
- Ahlstrom divides Food and Medical Business Area into two
- Munksjo Oyj and Ahlstrom completes combination of Ahlstrom's Label and Processing business in Brazil with Munksjo
- Munksjo Oyj and Ahlstrom Oyj to complete combination of Ahlstrom’s Label and Processing business in Brazil with Munksjo
- Ahlstrom Oyj Maintains FY 2013 Financial Guidance
Latest Key Developments in Paper
- Selenginskiy tsellyulozno-kartonnyi kombinat OAO announces change of general director-SKRIN
- Shan Dong Sun Paper Industry Joint Stock Co Ltd announces private placement
- DYNIC CORP's subsidiary to discontinue part of business and expects extraordinary loss for FY 2014
- Xinjiang Tianhong Papermaking Co Ltd announces officer changes
- Share this
- Digg this