Edition:
United States

Almonty Industries Inc (AII.V)

AII.V on TSX Venture Exchange

0.25CAD
28 Apr 2017
Change (% chg)

$-0.01 (-5.66%)
Prev Close
$0.26
Open
$0.27
Day's High
$0.27
Day's Low
$0.25
Volume
30,250
Avg. Vol
39,497
52-wk High
$0.44
52-wk Low
$0.20

Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)

Deutsche Rohstoff: Almonty enters into a fixed price contract, Spain
Thursday, 2 Mar 2017 08:21am EST 

Deutsche Rohstoff AG : Almonty Industries has announced today that it entered into a fixed price contract for majority of production at its Los Santos mine in Spain .Net price to be received under the contract is $192.50 per MTU of contained tungsten, equating to an effective APT price of $240 per MTU, which is 20 percent above current spot price.  Full Article

Almonty says to purchase from time to time up to 7.3 mln shares
Monday, 26 Sep 2016 05:00pm EDT 

Almonty Industries Inc : Almonty Industries Inc announces its intention to renew its normal course issuer bid .Intends to purchase from time to time up to 7.3 million common shares.  Full Article

Almonty announces filing of its financial statements, MD&A, filing of updated NI 43-101 technical report on the Sangdong mine
Monday, 29 Aug 2016 04:05pm EDT 

Almonty Industries Inc :Almonty announces the filing of its financial statements and md&a for the three and nine month periods ended June 30, 2016 and the filing of an updated NI 43-101 technical report on the Sangdong mine.  Full Article

Almonty reaffirms intention to buy remaining 49 pct of valtreixal project
Friday, 3 Jun 2016 04:06pm EDT 

Almonty Industries Inc :Almonty announces valtreixal project ownership interest at 51% and reaffirms intention to acquire the remaining 49%.  Full Article

Almonty Industries to buy ATC Alloys
Monday, 30 May 2016 08:15pm EDT 

Almonty Industries Inc : Says Almonty Industries to acquire ATC via a recommended off-market takeover bid . ATC shareholders will receive one Almonty share for every 10.38 ATC Alloys shares .Says based on an Almonty share price of C$0.40 per share, offer values ATC at approximately A$0.04 per share.  Full Article

Almonty Industries to buy ATC Alloys
Monday, 30 May 2016 07:45pm EDT 

Almonty Industries Inc : Says Almonty Industries to acquire ATC via a recommended off-market takeover bid . ATC shareholders will receive one Almonty share for every 10.38 ATC Alloys shares .Says based on an Almonty share price of C$0.40 per share, offer values ATC at approximately A$0.04 per share.  Full Article

Almonty Industries qtrly loss per share C$0.05
Monday, 30 May 2016 06:55pm EDT 

Almonty Industries Inc : Almonty announces the filing of its financial statements and MD&A for the three and six month periods ended march 31, 2016 and the appointment of the Pre_EPC contractor on the Sangdong Tungsten project . Qtrly gross revenue $10.4 million versus $10.3 million . Qtrly loss per share $0.05 .All figures in C$.  Full Article

Almonty says signed binding heads of agreement to sell Wolfram Camp mine
Monday, 25 Apr 2016 04:30pm EDT 

Almonty:Announces that it has signed a binding heads of agreement to sell the Wolfram Camp mine.Proposed consideration for sale is 120 million fully paid ordinary shares in ATC at a deemed issue price of AUD$0.05 per share.  Full Article

Almonty Industries Inc completes acquisition of 100% of the Panasqueira Mine
Wednesday, 6 Jan 2016 04:01pm EST 

Almonty Industries Inc:Acquired a 100% ownership interest in Beralt Ventures Inc from Sojitz Tungsten Resources, Inc.  Full Article

Almonty Industries Inc. Completes Additional Financings of $2,400,000 via a Non-Brokered Private Placement for Proceeds of $500,000 and Unsecured Bank Loans for $1,900,000
Friday, 9 Oct 2015 04:05pm EDT 

Almonty Industries Inc:Completed non-brokered private placement of 625,000 units at a price of $0.80 per Unit, for gross proceeds of $500,000.Each Unit is comprised of one common share in the capital of Almonty and one half of one common share purchase warrant.Also says that its wholly-owned Spanish subsidiary, Daytal Resources Spain SL, has entered into two unsecured debt facilities with local Spanish banks for total loan proceeds of $1,900,000.first facility is fully drawn at $875,000 that matures on July 30, 2016, carries an interest rate of 2.25% per annum and is fully repayable on a quarterly basis up to maturity.second facility is an increase in Daytal's working capital operating line of $1,025,000.  Full Article

More From Around the Web

BRIEF-Almonty appoints Mark Gelmon as chief financial officer

* Almonty announces the appointment of mark gelmon as chief financial officer and director and the appointment of marion mcgrath as corporate secretary