Edition:
United States

Asian American Medical Group Ltd (AJJ.AX)

AJJ.AX on Australia Stock Exchange

0.10AUD
--
Change (% chg)

-- (--)
Prev Close
$0.10
Open
--
Day's High
--
Day's Low
--
Volume
--
Avg. Vol
236,414
52-wk High
$0.12
52-wk Low
$0.09

Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)

Asian American Medical Group posts FY loss attributable of S$3 mln
5:28am EDT 

Oct 19 (Reuters) - Asian American Medical Group Ltd :‍FY revenue from ordinary activities down 11.2 percent to S$15.2 million ​.FY loss attributable S$3 million versus loss of S$2.1 mln‍​.  Full Article

Asian American Medical Group says enters into heads of agreement with GE Healthcare
Wednesday, 11 Oct 2017 02:29am EDT 

Oct 11 (Reuters) - Asian American Medical Group Ltd :Co enters into heads of agreement with GE Healthcare regarding cancer treatment clinic in Johor, Malaysia ‍​.  Full Article

Asian American Medical Group's unit entered into Malaysian services agreement
Wednesday, 27 Sep 2017 08:06pm EDT 

Sept 28 (Reuters) - Asian American Medical Group Ltd :Unit entered into a services agreement with hippocrates development.Agreement to provide advice for hdsb's development of cancer treatment centre in iskandar, malaysia.  Full Article

Asian American Medical updates on collaboration agreement
Monday, 7 Aug 2017 11:39pm EDT 

Aug 8 (Reuters) - Asian American Medical Group Ltd ::AAMG to collaborate with Grand Hantha International Hospital.Asian American Medical Group to partner with Grand Hantha Company Limited.Partnership to provide clinical services for Grand Hantha International Hospital.Gold Bell Healthcare Ventures Company Limited, will enter into a 50:50 joint venture with GHCL.Under JV agreement, Gold Bell Healthcare Ventures Co will identify and engage service providers to provide clinical services.  Full Article

Asian American Medical Group Partners with Lat War Group in Myanmar
Friday, 28 Jul 2017 03:31am EDT 

July 28 (Reuters) - Asian American Medical Group Ltd :New joint venture to tap healthcare opportunities in Myanmar.AAMG will take a 51% stake in Gold Bell Healthcare Ventures Co and remaining 49% in GBHV will be held by GLUHG.  Full Article

No consensus analysis data available.