Edition:
United States

Auplata SA (ALAUP.PA)

ALAUP.PA on Paris Stock Exchange

0.46EUR
25 May 2017
Change (% chg)

€0.00 (+0.00%)
Prev Close
€0.46
Open
€0.48
Day's High
€0.48
Day's Low
€0.46
Volume
788,590
Avg. Vol
257,719
52-wk High
€1.23
52-wk Low
€0.44

Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)

Auplata Q1 revenue eur 1.1 million
Tuesday, 9 May 2017 11:48am EDT 

May 9 (Reuters) - AUPLATA SA ::Q1 REVENUE EUR 1.1 MILLION VERSUS EUR 1.7 MILLION YEAR AGO.  Full Article

Auplata announces establishment of flexible bond financing
Thursday, 13 Apr 2017 01:39pm EDT 

Auplata SA : Establishles flexible bond financing by reserved issue of OCABSA for a maximum nominal amount of approximately 32.5 million euros ($34.5 million) over 31 months .Flexible bond financing could result in a maximum capital contribution of 50.1 million euros.  Full Article

Auplata FY net loss group share widens to 12.9 million euros
Tuesday, 11 Apr 2017 11:59am EDT 

Auplata SA : FY net loss group share 12.9 million euros versus loss of 5.2 million euros year ago .FY current operating loss 8.6 million euros ($9.1 million)versus loss of 7.7 million euros year ago.  Full Article

Auplata signs construction contract for cyanuration plant Dieu Merci with SGS Bateman
Wednesday, 8 Mar 2017 12:12pm EST 

Auplata SA :Construction contract for cyanuration plant Dieu Merci between auplata and engineering company SGS Bateman.  Full Article

Auplata Q4 gold production falls to 70 kg
Thursday, 16 Feb 2017 11:45am EST 

Auplata SA : Q4 gold production 70 kg versus 75 kg year ago . Fy revenue 8.0 million euros ($8.53 million) versus 9.2 million euros year ago .Didier Tamagno appointed chief executive.  Full Article

Auplata signs deal with canadian Reunion Gold on Dorlin mining license
Tuesday, 7 Feb 2017 02:38am EST 

Auplata SA : Signs strategic agreement on Dorlin mining license with Canadian exploration company Reunion Gold .Agreement between Auplata and Reunion Gold grants the latter a 5-year call option allowing it to acquire 75 percent of the Dorlin mining title, with Auplata retaining the remaining 25 percent.  Full Article

Auplata announces reserved capital increase of 2.5 million euros
Tuesday, 16 Aug 2016 12:09pm EDT 

Auplata SA : Reserved capital increase of 2.5 million euros ($2.82 million) to offset debt . Entire issue subscribed to by Compagnie Miniere de Touissit . Shares issued in compensation for 2014 bonds held by Compagnie Miniere de Touissit .Compagnie Miniere de Touissit sells shares received to 4T Commodities & Emerging Markets.  Full Article

Auplata H1 revenue falls to 3.9 million euros
Monday, 25 Jul 2016 01:48am EDT 

Auplata SA : H1 revenue 3.9 million euros ($4.28 million) versus 4.6 million euros year ago .Q2 raw gold production 67 kg versus 72 kg year ago.  Full Article

Auplata raises 12.06 mln euros in capital increase
Wednesday, 29 Jun 2016 01:05am EDT 

Auplata SA : Raises 12.06 million euros ($13.35 million) in capital increase . Issues 13,403,298 new shares at a price of 0.90 euros per share . Offer more than 2 times oversubscribed .Funds will be used to finance construction of cyanidation factory.  Full Article

Auplata launches capital increase of initial amount of 10.5 million euros
Thursday, 9 Jun 2016 01:48am EDT 

Auplata SA : Launches capital increase of initial amount of 10.5 million euros (maximum of 12.1 million euros) . Subscription price of 0.9 euro per share, a discount of 24 pct .Subscription period between June 13 and June 22.  Full Article

More From Around the Web

BRIEF-Auplata signs deal with canadian Reunion Gold on Dorlin mining license

* Signs strategic agreement on Dorlin mining license with Canadian exploration company Reunion Gold