Alexandria Container and Cargo Handling Co: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Wright Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Romania's Bulboaca si Asociatii to Advise State in Romtelecom SA Stake Sale-SeeNews - The Corporate Wire
SeeNews - The Corporate Wire reported that the Romanian communications ministry has selected local law firm Bulboaca si Asociatii to advise, assist and represent the ministry during the privatization process for the state-owned 45.99% stake in Romtelecom SA. The ministry selected the firm after receiving a total of five bids, including also offers from Bostina si Asociatii SPRL, Salans FMC SNR Denton Europe - Todor si Asociatii SCA, D&B David si Baias SCA and Borza si Asociatii SCA. The privatization process itself will be carried out by a consultant, investment bank or a consortium comprising an investment bank and a legal advisor. The Romanian government decided in July 2013 to resume the sale of its stake in Romtelecom SA. Its main option is the listing of the state-owned stake on the Bucharest Stock Exchange, the communications minister said at the time. This is the third time that the Romanian government has initiated a sale process for its stake in Romtelecom SA. Romania's communications ministry owns 14.65 million Romtelecom SA shares with a par value of RON 10 each.
Latest Developments for Alexandria Container and Cargo Handling Co SAE
- Alexandria Container and Cargo Handling Co Announces Cash Dividends for FY 2012/2013
- Alexandria Container and Cargo Handling Co Issues Earnings Guidance for FY 2013/2014
- Alexandria Container and Cargo Handling Co Issues Earnings Guidance for FY 2012/2013 Below Analysts’ Estimates
- Alexandria Container and Cargo Handling Co Appoints New Chairman of the Board and Managing Director (CEO)
Latest Key Developments in Marine
- AK Transneft' OAO updates on acquisition of stake in Novorossiyskiy morskoy torgovyi port OAO-Interfax
- Xiamen Xiangyu Co Ltd's subsidiary to establish joint venture with XiaMen Port Holding Group Co, Xiamen International Port and Xiamen ITG Group Corp Ltd
- Tianjin Port Holdings Co Ltd receives supervision attention letter
- Share this
- Digg this