Provider: Wright Reports
Algeta ASA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Algeta ASA Exercises Option to Co-Promote Alpharadin in United States; Company Establishes New Subsidiary
Algeta ASA announced that has exercised its option to co-promote Alpharadin for the treatment of cancer patients with bone metastases in the United States. Under the terms of the global development and commercialization agreement for Alpharadin signed between Algeta and Bayer Pharma AG (Bayer) in 2009, Algeta will now be eligible to receive 50% of the profits attributable to sales of the drug in the United States (US) and will be responsible for 50% of the costs of commercializing Alpharadin in this territory. Algeta has begun building its commercial operation in anticipation of the approval and launch of Alpharadin in the US. To such an end, Algeta has established a subsidiary in the US (Algeta US) to carry out the co-promotion of Alpharadin, pursuant to its 2009 agreement with Bayer. The headquarters of this operation will be located in Cambridge, MA.
Latest Developments for Algeta ASA
- Algeta ASA confirms that it is in receipt of preliminary acquisition proposal from Bayer AG
- Algeta ASA's Partner Bayer Receives Marketing Authorisation from European Commission for Xofigo
- EMA Recommends Algeta ASA's Radium Ra 223 Dichloride Developed in Cooperation with Bayer for Approval
- United States FDA Approves Algeta ASA's Xofigo
Latest Key Developments in Biotechnology
- Cerep SA sells Cerep Inc to Eurofins Scientific SE's Eurofins-Panlabs Inc
- Response Genetics Inc announces pricing of underwritten public offering
- Perrigo Co And Elan Corporation plc receive Irish High Court approval for Perrigo's proposed acquisition of Elan
- AcelRx Pharmaceuticals Inc presents ARX-04 dose-finding phase two study data at Anesthesia Medical Conference
- Share this
- Digg this