Genfit SA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Genfit SA Announces Results of Phase II Clinical Studies Showing that GFT505 Reduces the Risk of Cardiovascular Events Through its Action on Remnant Cholesterol
Genfit SA announced that GFT505 reduces a new component of cardiovascular risk: the cholesterol contained in lipid particles other than LDL and HDL, also known as "remnant cholesterol". All the Phase II clinical studies performed to date have shown that GFT505 improves classical lipid risk factors. It lowers the level of LDL-cholesterol (bad cholesterol), increases the level of HDL-cholesterol (good cholesterol), and lowers the level of non-HDL-cholesterol and triglycerides in the blood.
Latest Developments for Genfit SA
- Genfit SA Announces Share Repurchase Program
- Genfit SA Announces Publication of GFT505-210-6 Clinical Study Data in Diabetes Care
- Genfit SA Announces Data Reporting the Efficacy and Mechanism of Action of GFT505 in Different Animal Models of NASH
- Genfit SA Raises Over EUR 14 Million via Capital Increase
Latest Key Developments in Biotechnology
- Dyax Corp receives orphan drug designation from the U.S. FDA for DX-2930 in hereditary angioedema
- Genmab to be included in OMXC20CAP and OMXC20 indexes-Reuters
- Immunicum AB announces positive results for cancer vaccine INTUVAX in treatment of kidney cancer
- Zealand Pharma says data presented by Sanofi support flexibility in timing of administration for Lyxumia
- Share this
- Digg this