Genfit SA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Genfit SA Announces Share Repurchase Program
Genfit SA announced details of the share buy-back program that was authorized by the Combined Shareholders' Meeting of June 26, 2013. On July 24, 2013, the Company`s share capital consisted of 20,476,742 shares. The Company did not own any of its shares. The maximum percentage of the share capital that can be bought back within the share buy-back program as authorized by the Combined Shareholders' Meeting of June 26, 2013, is 10% of the total number of shares that make up the Company's capital. By way of guidance, this corresponds to 2,047,674 shares as of July 24, 2013, adjusted for operations affecting the share capital that took place after the said Meeting. It is further specified that the number of shares purchased for subsequent remittance as payment or as an exchange in the context of an external growth transaction may not exceed 5% of the share capital at the time of the said operation. When shares are bought-back with the aim of stimulating the market in the context of the liquidity contract, the number of shares included in the calculation of the threshold of 10% corresponds to the number of purchased shares, after deducting the number of shares resold during the period of authorization. The maximum share purchase price was fixed by the Combined Shareholders` Meeting of June 26, 2013, at twelve EUR 12 per share. The overall sum set aside for the share buy-back program cannot exceed EUR 500,000. Authorization is granted until December 26, 2014.
Latest Developments for Genfit SA
- Genfit SA updates on research collaboration with Sanofi SA
- Genfit SA announces pre-clinical data on anti-cancer effects of GFT505
- Genfit SA Announces Publication of GFT505-210-6 Clinical Study Data in Diabetes Care
- Genfit SA Announces Data Reporting the Efficacy and Mechanism of Action of GFT505 in Different Animal Models of NASH
Latest Key Developments in Biotechnology
- PDL BioPharma Inc gives Q1 2014 revenue guidance in line with analysts' estimates
- Codexis Inc gives FY 2014 revenue guidance
- OXiGENE Inc announces positive topline results from randomized phase 2 study GOG186I of Zybrestat in combination with Avastin for recurrent ovarian cancer
- Applied Nanotech Holdings, Inc and Nanofilm, Ltd. sign merger agreement
- Share this
- Digg this