Alimtiaz Investment Group KSC: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Wright Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Alimtiaz Investment Group KSCC Recommends Cash Dividend for FY 2012
Alimtiaz Investment Group KSCC announced that its Board of Directors has recommended the distribution of 7% as cash dividends, representing KWD 0.007 per share, for the fiscal year ending December 31, 2012.
Latest Developments for Alimtiaz Investment Group KSC
- Alimtiaz Investment Group Co KSCC sells its entire stake in SmartsWay Holding
- Alimtiaz Investment Group Co KSCC sells 77.57 percent stakes in Enhanced Engineering and Multi-Technologies Co.
- Alimtiaz Investment Group Co KSCC announces no dividend for FY 2012
- Kuwait Stock Exchange suspends trading of shares of Alimtiaz Investment Group Co KSCC for delay in filing financial statement
Latest Key Developments in Investment
- Ichigo Group Holdings Co Ltd to establish subsidiary to acquire properties
- Reliance Capital Ltd proposes preferential allotment of equity shares to Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Bank Ltd
- IKF SpA sells stake in Ikf Technology
- Brookfield Residential Properties Inc and Brookfield Asset Management enters into definitive agreement
- Share this
- Digg this