Provider: Wright Reports
Aliansce Shopping Centers SA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Aliansce Shopping Centers SA Announces Merger by Incorporation of Wholly Owned Subsidiary
Aliansce Shopping Centers SA announced that its Board of Directors will submit the Extraordinary General Meeting the proposal for the merger by incorporation of its wholly owned subsidiary Yangon Participacoes Ltda (Yangon) and its subsequent extinction. There will be no increase in the share capital of the Company as Yangon is in 100% held by the Company. The Company will succeed Yangon in all goods, rights and obligations.
Latest Developments for Aliansce Shopping Centers SA
- Canada Pension Plan Investment Board Acquires 27.58% Stake and Rique Empreendimentos e Participacoes Ltda Acquires 12.41% Stake in Aliansce Shopping Centers SA
- Aliansce Shopping Centers SA to Deliberate on FY 2012 Dividend Payment
- Aliansce Shopping Centers SA Homologates Capital Increase
- Aliansce Shopping Centers SA Announces Capital Increase
Latest Key Developments in Real
- Kose RE Co Ltd raises consolidated full-year outlook and year-end dividend forecast for FY 2014
- Nanjing Chixia Development Co Ltd changes corporate auditor
- Villa World Ltd issues FY 2014 net profit before tax guidance above analysts' estimates and issues H1 2014 net profit before tax guidance
- Yoma Strategic Holdings Ltd proposes new joint venture
- Share this
- Digg this