Aliansce Shopping Centers SA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Wright Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Aliansce Shopping Centers SA Announces Capital Increase
Aliansce Shopping Centers SA announced that on December 12, 2012 its Board of Directors approved the price of BRL 23.25 per share in the capital increase. In result of the transaction, the share capital of the Company will augment from BRL 918,389,055.21 divided into 139,667,169 ordinary shares to BRL 1,307,632,278.21 through the issue of 16,741,644 ordinary shares totaling BRL 389,243,223.00.
Latest Developments for Aliansce Shopping Centers SA
- Canada Pension Plan Investment Board Acquires 27.58% Stake and Rique Empreendimentos e Participacoes Ltda Acquires 12.41% Stake in Aliansce Shopping Centers SA
- Aliansce Shopping Centers SA to Deliberate on FY 2012 Dividend Payment
- Aliansce Shopping Centers SA Homologates Capital Increase
- Aliansce Shopping Centers SA Announces Merger by Incorporation of Wholly Owned Subsidiary
Latest Key Developments in Real
- DLF Ltd announces sale of shares in insurance JV with Prudential Financial, Inc. to Dewan Housing Finance Corporation Ltd
- Tokyo Tatemono Co Ltd raises consolidated full-year forecast for FY 2013
- Nordicom A/S updates on sale of property in Herlev and maintains FY 2013 EBVAT guidance
- TK Development A/S comments on FY 2013/2014 result before tax guidance
- Share this
- Digg this