Aliansce Shopping Centers SA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Wright Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Aliansce Shopping Centers SA Homologates Capital Increase
Aliansce Shopping Centers SA announced that on December 13, 2012 its Board of Directors homologated the capital increase approved by the Board of Directors on December 12, 2012. In result of the transaction, the share capital of the Company raised from BRL 918,389,055.21 divided into 139,667,169 ordinary shares to BRL 1,307,632,278.divided in 156,408,813 ordinary shares.
Latest Developments for Aliansce Shopping Centers SA
- Canada Pension Plan Investment Board Acquires 27.58% Stake and Rique Empreendimentos e Participacoes Ltda Acquires 12.41% Stake in Aliansce Shopping Centers SA
- Aliansce Shopping Centers SA to Deliberate on FY 2012 Dividend Payment
- Aliansce Shopping Centers SA Announces Capital Increase
- Aliansce Shopping Centers SA Announces Merger by Incorporation of Wholly Owned Subsidiary
Latest Key Developments in Real
- Salhia Real Estate Co KSCC recommends 20 percent cash dividend for FY 2013
- Shanghai Zendai Property Ltd gives FY 2013 earnings guidance
- Franshion Properties (China) Ltd announces possible spin-off and separate listing of hotel business on main board of stock exchange of Hong Kong Limited
- Eco World Development Group Bhd acquires Maple Kingdom Sdn Bhd
- Share this
- Digg this