Provider: Wright Reports
Aliansce Shopping Centers SA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Aliansce Shopping Centers SA to Acquire Through Subsidiary LGR Empreendimentos e Participacoes Ltda and LGR SSA Empreendimentos e Participacoes Ltda
Aliansce Shopping Centers SA announced that it plans to acquire, through Tissiano Empreendimentos e Participacoes SA or the other Company’s subsidiary, up to 100% stake in the share capital of LGR Empreendimentos e Participacoes Ltda and up to 100% stake in the share capital of LGR SSA Empreendimentos e Participacoes Ltda. The proposal is subject to the approval of the Company's Extraordinary General Meeting to be held on January 24, 2013.
Latest Developments for Aliansce Shopping Centers SA
- Canada Pension Plan Investment Board Acquires 27.58% Stake and Rique Empreendimentos e Participacoes Ltda Acquires 12.41% Stake in Aliansce Shopping Centers SA
- Aliansce Shopping Centers SA to Deliberate on FY 2012 Dividend Payment
- Aliansce Shopping Centers SA Homologates Capital Increase
- Aliansce Shopping Centers SA Announces Capital Increase
Latest Key Developments in Real
- Yuzhou Properties Co Ltd completes acquisition of Great Bloom Holdings Ltd
- Termbray Industries International Holdings Ltd gives H1 2015
- Ho Bee Land Ltd announces establishment of wholly owned subsidiary and acquisition of 60 ST Martin’s Lane, London WC2N 4JS
- Grandy House lowers mid-year and full-year consolidated outlook for FY 2015
- Share this
- Digg this