Analyst Research

Report Title Price
Provider: Wright Reports
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Thomson Reuters StreetEvents
Provider: Thomson Reuters StreetEvents

NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.

Alsea SAB de CV Acquires Master Franchise Of Burger King Restaurants In Mexico

Tuesday, 2 Apr 2013 04:10pm EDT 

Alsea SAB de CV (Alsea) announced that it has concluded the process of acquiring the master franchise of the BURGER KING brand in Mexico. The acquisition was concluded in accordance with all conditions agreed to and with the authorization of the Antitrust Commission. Pursuant to the Joint Venture Agreement reached between Alsea and Burger King Worldwide, Inc. (BKW), the BKW subsidiary in Mexico was merged into Operadora de Franquicias Alsea S.A. de C.V. (OFA), an Alsea subsidiary, which will become the merged company and the operator of 204 BURGER KING restaurants in Mexico. Upon completion of the merger, Alsea acquired an additional 28.1% of the outstanding shares of OFA owned by BKW, bringing Alsea‚Äôs stake in OFA to 80%, with BKW retaining the remaining 20% stake in OFA. 

Company Quote

-0.52 -1.26%
19 Dec 2014