Vexim SA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Edison Investment Research
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Vexim SA To List on Paris Stock Exchange-Euronext Paris
Euronext Paris announced that it has decided to register on the public compartment of NYSE Alternext in Paris the 2,163,100 existing shares representing the outstanding capital of Vexim SA; as well as up to 1,263,158 new shares issued within a public offering through a share capital increase; up to 189,473 new shares if the extension option is fully exercised; and up to 217,894 new additional shares if the over-allotment option is fully exercised. 1,263,158 new shares will be offered to public through a share capital increase in cash within a public offering encompassing a global placement and an open price offer before the exercise of the extension option and the over-allotment option. The indicative price range for the offer has been set between EUR 8.55 and EUR 10.45. The maximum number of shares admitted to listing on NYSE Alternext in Paris is 3,833,625 shares if the extension option and the over-allotment option are exercised. The shares issued by Vexim SA will be registered on NYSE Alternext in Paris as from April 26, 2012 and will start trading on May 3, 2012 under the symbol ALVXM.
Latest Developments for Vexim SA
- Vexim SA announces results of study into use of Spinejack for vertebral compression factors
- Vexim SA announces results of study of SpineJack
- Vexim SA Announces Results of Retrospective Study of SpineJack
- Vexim SA Announces Preliminary Results of International Clinical Study on Performance of SpineJack in Treating Vertebral Fractures
Latest Key Developments in Medical
- Sorin SpA issues FY 2014 and FY 2014 Q1 guidance in-line with estimates
- Radiant Innovation announces FY 2013 dividend payment
- Medical Action Industries Inc sells Medegen Medical Products, LLC subsidiary and certain other assets
- Safwan Trading and Contracting Co KSCC recommends 33 percent cash dividends for FY 2013
- Share this
- Digg this