Vexim SA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Edison Investment Research
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
CLINICAL BIOMECHANICS Publishes Study Proving Positive Performance of Vexim SA's SpineJack-DJ
Dow Jones reported that Vexim SA announced that the results of a comparative biomechanical study carried out by Marburg University's Traumatology department (Germany) were published in the August issue of the CLINICAL BIOMECHANICS international journal. The aim of this study was to evaluate the anatomic restoration of 36 fractured vertebral bodies with osteoporosis and the maintaining of the gained height after recompression by comparing the Company's SpineJack and balloon kyphoplasty techniques. The results obtained demonstrate an advantage in favor of the SpineJack regarding the restoration of vertebral height that is carried out to reestablish the spinal column's balance.
Latest Developments for Vexim SA
- Vexim announces positive preliminary results of Spinejack and Medtronic balloon comparison
- Vexim announces 12-month results of study of performance of SpineJack in treating acute fresh traumatic vertebral compression fractures
- Vexim says SpineJack’s CE Mark expanded to all types of vertebral compression fractures
- Vexim SA announces results of study into use of Spinejack for vertebral compression factors
Latest Key Developments in Medical
- IDEXX Laboratories Inc lowers FY 2014 revenue guidance; raises FY 2014 EPS guidance; gives FY 2015 guidance above analysts' estimates
- Japan Lifeline Co Ltd revises consolidated mid-year outlook for FY 2015
- Japan Lifeline Co Ltd raises consolidated full-year outlook for FY 2015
- Vigmed Holding publ AB announces right issue
- Share this
- Digg this