Dassault Aviation SA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
American Greetings Corp Announces Quarterly Dividend
American Greetings Corp announced a quarterly cash dividend of $0.15 per share to be paid on July 16, 2012 to shareholders of record at the close of business on July 5, 2012.
Latest Developments for Dassault Aviation SA
- Dassault Aviation SA Comments on FY 2013 Revenue Guidance
- Dassault Aviation SA Issues FY 2013 Revenue Guidance in Line with Analysts' Estimates
- Dassault Aviation SA's Rafale Jet Talks in India Expected to be Finalized in July-Reuters
- Dassault Aviation SA Appoints Mr. Eric Trappier Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
Latest Key Developments in Aerospace
- Esterline Technologies Corp gives FY 2014 guidance; EPS guidance below analysts' estimates
- Cubic Corp gives FY 2014 mixed guidance
- Bombardier Inc closes sale of Flexjet's activities to a Group Led by Directional Aviation Capital
- North Navigation Control Technology Co Ltd updates on selling of equity shares
- Share this
- Digg this