Edition:
United States

American Tower Corp (AMT)

AMT on New York Consolidated

137.78USD
22 Sep 2017
Change (% chg)

$-1.62 (-1.16%)
Prev Close
$139.40
Open
$138.21
Day's High
$139.18
Day's Low
$137.17
Volume
3,140,681
Avg. Vol
1,783,332
52-wk High
$148.71
52-wk Low
$99.72

Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)

American Tower Corp prices senior notes offering
Wednesday, 28 Sep 2016 05:00pm EDT 

American Tower Corp : American tower corporation prices senior notes offering . Pricing of its registered public offering of senior unsecured notes due 2022 and 2027 . 2027 notes will have an interest rate of 3.125% per annum and are being issued at a price equal to 99.933% of their face value . 2022 notes will have an interest rate of 2.250% per annum and are being issued at a price equal to 99.858% of their face value . 2027 notes will have an interest rate of 3.125% per annum and are being issued at a price equal to 99.933% of their face value .Pricing public offering of senior unsecured notes due 2022 and 2027, in amounts of $600.0 million and $400.0 million, respectively.  Full Article

American Tower reports second quarter 2016 results
Thursday, 28 Jul 2016 07:00am EDT 

American Tower Corp : Quarterly consolidated AFFO per share $ 1.38 . Q2 FFO per share view $1.39 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S . Q2 revenue $1.442 billion versus I/B/E/S view $1.44 billion . Sees full year total property revenue $5,615 million to $5,705 million . Sees full year net income of $965 million to $1,025 million .Raising midpoint of full year 2016 outlook for property revenue, adjusted EBITDA,consolidated AFFO by $10 million, $15 million and $15 million, respectively.  Full Article

American Tower files for potential mixed shelf, size undisclosed – SEC filing
Friday, 3 Jun 2016 04:43pm EDT 

American Tower Corp :Files for potential mixed shelf, size undisclosed – SEC filing.  Full Article

American Tower prices senior notes offering
Tuesday, 10 May 2016 04:38pm EDT 

American Tower Corp : Pricing of its registered public offering of senior unsecured notes due 2026, in an aggregate principal amount of $1.0 billion . Notes will have an interest rate of 3.375% per annum and are being issued at a price equal to 99.004% of their face value . Net proceeds expected to be approximately $981.5 million, after deducting underwriting discounts and estimated offering expenses .American tower corporation prices senior notes offering.  Full Article

American Tower Corp declares quarterly distribution
Wednesday, 9 Mar 2016 04:30pm EST 

American Tower Corp:Board of directors has declared its quarterly cash distribution of $0.51 per share on shares of the Company's common stock.Distribution is payable on April 28 to such stockholders of record date as on April 12.  Full Article

American Tower Corp updates FY 2015 guidance
Thursday, 29 Oct 2015 07:00am EDT 

American Tower Corp:Says that it has reduced the midpoint of its FY 2015 outlook for total rental and management revenue by $20 million, and raised the midpoint for adjusted EBITDA by $5 million and AFFO by $10 million.  Full Article

American Tower Corp acquires controlling interest in Viom Networks
Wednesday, 21 Oct 2015 08:11am EDT 

American Tower Corp:Announces acquisition of controlling interest in viom networks.Says total cash consideration will be inr 76 billion.Says American Tower expects the transaction to be immediately accretive to affo per share.Says will acquire a 51% controlling interest in viom networks.Says intends to finance the transaction in a manner consistent with maintaining its investment grade credit rating.Says under agreement, co may acquire or be required to acquire all or portion of the remaining 49% ownership stake in viom.At closing, tata teleservices to retain part of holding, with macquarie sbi infrastructure investments, others retaining some interests.  Full Article

Fitch Rates Crown Castle's Notes Offering 'BBB-'; Outlook Stable

(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, July 25 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has assigned a 'BBB-' rating to Crown Castle International Corp.'s (Crown) offering of senior unsecured notes due in 2024 and senior unsecured notes due in 2027, in each case subject to market and other conditions. Net proceeds from the offering will be used to finance the debt portion of Crown's acquisition of LTS Group Holdings LLC (Lightower). On July 18, 2017, Crown announced a definitive agre