Analyst Research

Report Title Price
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
$20.00
Provider: Sadif Analytics Prime
$25.00
Provider: Wright Reports
$460.00
Provider: SADIF-Investment Analytics, S.A.
$115.00

NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.

ESI Group SA announces plans for entry into its capital of Archos SA


Thursday, 12 Dec 2013 11:00pm EST 

ESI Group SA:Says it will ask its shareholders to approve a capital increase, without preferential subscription rights for shareholders, for the benefit of Archos SA at a Mixed General Shareholders' Meeting scheduled for Jan. 23, 2014.Says it intends to issue 2.2 million shares with warrants attached at a price of 1.62 each (1.50 euro per share, 0.12 euro per warrant), with one warrant attached to each share.Says each warrant would give the right to acquire a new share between Jun. 1, 2014 and Jun. 30, 2017 inclusive.Says Archos would subscribe for 70 percent of the capital increase, with some of its managers subscribing for the remaining 30 percent.Says the 2.2 million shares would represent 48.9 percent of the capital following the operation. 

Company Quote

2.79
-0.02 -0.71%
19 Sep 2014