Provider: Wright Reports
Archer Ltd: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Archer Ltd Completes Divestiture Of North American Rental And Tubular Division
Archer Ltd announced that with refer to the press release dated May 22, 2013, which announced the agreement to sell the North American Rental and Tubular division. Archer and Clearlake Capital completed the previously announced transaction on June 27, 2013. The agreed upon all-cash transaction price was $244 million. The net proceeds exclusive of working capital adjustments, fees and funds in escrow are approximately $229 million. Archer will use the net proceeds to pay down outstanding balances on its credit facilities.
Latest Developments for Archer Ltd
- Archer Ltd Issues Q3 2013 Financial Guidance
- Archer Ltd Appoints David King As CEO And Elects New Chairman
- Archer Ltd Announces Divestiture Of North American Rental And Tubular Division To Clearlake Capital Group
- Archer Ltd Issues Q1 2013 Financial Guidance with EBITDA Outlook in Line with Analysts' Estimates
Latest Key Developments in Oil
- Yinson Production completes voluntary offer for shares in Fred Olsen Energy
- Perestroika to submit mandatory offer for shares in Songa Offshore after reaching over 50 pct ownership
- Trinidad Drilling Ltd announces closing of bought deal equity financing
- Prospector Offshore Drilling names Glen Rodland as Chairman
- Share this
- Digg this