Asgaard Group A/S: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Wright Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Asgaard Group A/S' Subsidiary Receives Compensation; Asgaard Group Maintains FY 2013 Financial Guidance-FULL STORY
Asgaard Group A/S announced that the Company's subsidiary, K/S ASGAARD Annebergparken, has been awarded compensation in a case against Region Sjaelland and Odsherred Municipality. The case dealt with compensation for lost building rights in connection with a residential project in Nykoebing Zealand. The decision means payment to K/S ASGAARD Annebergparken of approximately DKK 7 million. The Company added that the judgment does not alter its previously announced expectations for the fiscal year 2012/2013 and that the Company still forecasts its result for the period to be of DKK 5-15 before tax and minority interests.
Latest Developments for Asgaard Group A/S
- Asgaard Group A/S Proposes Name Chane to REALIA A/S; Announces New Chairman and Chief Executive Officer; Maintains FY 2012/2013 Financial Guidance
- Asgaard Group A/S Confirms FY 2013 Pre-Tax Profit Guidance
- Asgaard Group A/S Maintains FY 2013 Pre-Tax Result Guidance
- Asgaard Group A/S Confirms FY 2012/2013 Pre-Tax Profit Guidance
Latest Key Developments in Real
- Longfor Properties Co's Fast Great succeeds in bid for Land in Chongqing
- Vinaland Ltd's VinaLand ZDP Ltd issues prospectus for 20 million pound preference share issue; announces possible transaction by VinaCapital Investment Management
- Bilfinger Berger Global Infrastructure SICAV SA announces results of equity issue
- Arrowhead Properties Ltd announces acquisition of 31.7% stake in Vividend Income Fund Limited
- Share this
- Digg this