Assystem SA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Assystem SA Announces Details of Offer for Its Shares Proposed by Dominique Louis
Assystem SA announced that its founding shareholder Dominique Louis ha proposed an all-cash offer which would enable holders of Assystem SA securities to sell them immediately at a price of EUR 20 per share, EUR 8.90 per redeemable share warrant (BSAAR) and EUR 23.50 (plus accrued interest) per bond redeemable in cash and/or in stock at the holder`s option (ORNANE). In the case of shares, the offered price represents a premium of 20% on the six-month volume-weighted average price, 7% on the one-month volume-weighted average price and approximately 4% on the closing share price on October 29, 2013. The Supervisory Board will appoint an independent expert to analyse, in particular, the terms of the offer as described in the draft offer document to be filed by the Offerer. The Board will issue its reasoned opinion on the offer once it has received the expert's report and all of the related offer documentation, including the Offerer's offer document.
Latest Developments for Assystem SA
- Assystem SA Confirms FY 2013 Organic Revenue Growth and Operating Margin Guidance
- Assystem SA Confirms FY 2013 Organic Revenue Growth Guidance; Revises FY 2013 Operating Margin Guidance
- Assystem SA Announces Share Repurchase Program
- Assystem SA Issues FY 2013 Revenue Guidance In Line with Analysts' Estimates
Latest Key Developments in Business
- Furmanite Corp gives FY 2014 revenue outlook; EPS outlook below analysts' estimates
- TANSEISHA CO LTD amends consolidated full-year outlook and raises year-end dividend forecast for FY 2014
- High Court orders winding up order for Edserv Softsystems Ltd
- Eternal Asia Supply Chain Management Ltd to set up subsidiary
- Share this
- Digg this