Aeroport Tolmachevo OAO: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Aeroport Tolmachevo OAO Completes Acquisition Of 49.99% Stake In Gazpromneft'-Aero Novosibirsk ZAO From T.S. Trans Siberia Ko Ltd.-Region-Inform
Region-Inform reported that Aeroport Tolmachevo OAO has completed the acquisition of a 49.99% stake in Gazpromneft'-Aero Novosibirsk ZAO from the Cyprus company T.S. Trans Siberia Ko Ltd. Remaining 50% plus one share of Gazpromneft'-Aero Novosibirsk ZAO is owned by Gazprom neft' OAO. The transaction value of RUB 1,131 billion was approved in November 2011 on the special Meeting of Shareholder of the Company.
Latest Developments for Aeroport Tolmachevo OAO
- Aeroport Tolmachevo OAO Appoints Chairman of Board of Directors-SKRIN
- Aeroport Tolmachevo OAO Appoints Auditors for FY 2012-SKRIN
- TS Trans Siberia Co. Ltd. Sends Mandatory Offer to Aeroport Tolmachevo OAO's Minority Shareholders-Interfax
- Aeroport Tolmachevo OAO Becomes Owner Of 74% Stake In Tolmachevo Keytering OOO-SKRIN
Latest Key Developments in Airport
- Brahim's Holdings Berhad enters into MOU with Dhyafat Albalad Alameen Co Ltd to establish joint venture company
- Fraport Frankfurt Airport Services Worldwide AG gives FY 2014 outlook and to propose dividend
- Aeroporto di Firenze SpA announces full mandatory takeover bid by Corporacion America Italia Srl
- Societa Aeroporto Toscano SAT Galileo Galilei SpA announces full voluntary takeover bid by Corporacion America Italia Srl
- Share this
- Digg this