Actelion Ltd: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Wright Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Actelion Ltd Raises FY 2013 EPS Guidance; Updates FY 2014 EPS Guidance; Lowers FY 2015 EPS Guidance-DJ
Dow Jones reported that Actelion Ltd expects fiscal 2013, core earnings, which exclude one-off items, will cross into double-digit percentage growth territory this year, better than the flat growth it had previously forecast. For fiscal 2014, it expects earnings to be at least stable, while for fiscal 2015, it expects earnings growth in at least a single-digit percentage range. The Company reported EPS of CHF3.69 in fiscal 2012. According to I/B/E/S Estimates, analysts on an average were expecting the Company to report EPS of CHF3.61 for fiscal 2013, EPS of CHF4.02 for fiscal 2014 and EPS of CHF4.53 for fiscal 2015.
Latest Developments for Actelion Ltd
- Actelion Ltd Receives US FDA Approval Of Opsumit For The Treatment Of Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
- Actelion Ltd Closes Acquisition Of Privately-held Ceptaris Therapeutics
- Actelion Ltd Issues FY 2013 EPS Guidance Above Analysts' Estimates; Comments On FY 2014 And FY 2015 EPS Guidance-Conference Call
- Actelion Ltd Proposes To Increase Dividend Payment
Latest Key Developments in Biotechnology
- Tekmira Pharmaceuticals Corp announces proposed public offering of common stock
- La Jolla Pharmaceutical Co reports positive, top-line results from phase 2 clinical trial of gcs-100 in chronic kidney disease
- FDA designates Regado Biosciences Inc's REG1 in PCI as a fast track development program
- Omeros Corporation announces positive OMS721 Data in Serum from patients with aHUS
- Share this
- Digg this