Provider: Wright Reports
Actelion Ltd: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Actelion Ltd Closes Acquisition Of Privately-held Ceptaris Therapeutics
Actelion Ltd announced that it has concluded the acquisition of Ceptaris Therapeutics, Inc. following US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approval for Valchlor (mechlorethamine) gel 0.016% and the satisfaction of additional closing conditions. Ceptaris was a privately held, specialty pharmaceutical company established to develop the gel formulation of mechlorethamine for the treatment of early stage mycosis fungoides, a type of Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma (CTCL). The terms of the acquisition were not disclosed.
Latest Developments for Actelion Ltd
- Actelion Ltd Receives US FDA Approval Of Opsumit For The Treatment Of Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
- Actelion Ltd Raises FY 2013 EPS Guidance; Updates FY 2014 EPS Guidance; Lowers FY 2015 EPS Guidance-DJ
- Actelion Ltd Issues FY 2013 EPS Guidance Above Analysts' Estimates; Comments On FY 2014 And FY 2015 EPS Guidance-Conference Call
- Actelion Ltd Proposes To Increase Dividend Payment
Latest Key Developments in Biotechnology
- BioSpecifics Technologies Corp announces FDA approval of XIAFLEX for treatment of peyronie's disease
- Xencor Inc announces closing of initial public offering
- Genmab reaches milestone from Janssen and raises FY 2013 financial guidance
- Genmab says milestone from Lundbeck puts revenue at top end of FY 2013 outlook range
- Share this
- Digg this