Actelion Ltd: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Wright Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Actelion Ltd Receives US FDA Approval Of Opsumit For The Treatment Of Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
Actelion Ltd announced that the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved the use of the orally available endothelin receptor antagonist Opsumit (macitentan) 10 mg once daily for the treatment of pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH) to delay disease progression. Opsumit is indicated for the treatment of pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH, WHO Group I) to delay disease progression. Disease progression included: death, initiation of intravenous (IV) or subcutaneous prostanoids, or clinical worsening of PAH (decreased 6-minute walk distance, worsened PAH symptoms and need for additional PAH treatment). Opsumit also reduced hospitalization for PAH.
Latest Developments for Actelion Ltd
- Actelion Ltd Closes Acquisition Of Privately-held Ceptaris Therapeutics
- Actelion Ltd Raises FY 2013 EPS Guidance; Updates FY 2014 EPS Guidance; Lowers FY 2015 EPS Guidance-DJ
- Actelion Ltd Issues FY 2013 EPS Guidance Above Analysts' Estimates; Comments On FY 2014 And FY 2015 EPS Guidance-Conference Call
- Actelion Ltd Proposes To Increase Dividend Payment
Latest Key Developments in Biotechnology
- Lorus Therapeutics Inc completes $7,001,500 prospectus offering of common shares
- KaloBios Pharmaceuticals Inc announces preliminary phase 1 results in advanced hematologic malignancies with kb004, an anti-epha3 monoclonal antibody
- Zogenix Inc announces FDA approval of four mg SUMAVEL DosePro (sumatriptan injection) needle-free delivery system
- Seattle Genetics Inc highlights ADCETRIS (Brentuximab Vedotin) phase two clinical data in diffuse large B-cell Lymphoma (DLBCL) at ASH 2013
- Share this
- Digg this