Edition:
United States

Avonmore Capital & Management Services Ltd (AVCA.BO)

AVCA.BO on Bombay Stock Exchange

23.95INR
5:59am EDT
Change (% chg)

Rs1.15 (+5.04%)
Prev Close
Rs22.80
Open
Rs24.00
Day's High
Rs24.00
Day's Low
Rs23.10
Volume
4,368
Avg. Vol
41,893
52-wk High
Rs26.00
52-wk Low
Rs9.69

Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)

India's Avonmore Capital & Management Services sells stake in Almondz Insurance
Thursday, 6 Jul 2017 08:39am EDT 

July 6 (Reuters) - Avonmore Capital & Management Services Ltd :Sale of stake in subsidiary company namely Almondz Insurance Brokers Pvt. Ltd..Says transferred 675,000 shares of Almondz Insurance to Willis Europe BV.Says transferred 702,000 shares of Almondz Insurance to Anemone Holdings.  Full Article

Avonmore Capital & Management to transfer 49 pct stake in Almondz Insurance Brokers to Willis Europe
Tuesday, 27 Jun 2017 08:15am EDT 

June 27 (Reuters) - Avonmore Capital & Management Services Ltd ::Says IRDA approved transfer of co's 49 percent stake in Almondz Insurance Brokers to Willis Europe B.V.IRDA also approved transfer of co's remaining 51 percent stake in Almondz Insurance Brokers to unit Anemone Holdings.  Full Article

Avonmore Capital & Management Services says Shruti Aggarwal resigns as CFO
Wednesday, 1 Jun 2016 08:03am EDT 

Avonmore Capital & Management Services Ltd : Shruti Aggarwal, Chief Financial Officer of the company has resigned from her office .  Full Article

No consensus analysis data available.