Provider: Wright Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Agrowill Group AB Announces Details Regarding Inspection of Financial Statements
Agrowill Group AB (AG) announced that it has received the decision of the Director of the Supervisory Authority of the Bank of Lithuania (BL) dated February 19, 2013 regarding the inspection act number 241-38 of AG dated November 27, 2012. AG has been warned by the decision of the Executive Director of the Supervision Service of the BL regarding the violation of article 21(5) of the Law on Securities. The 2011 consolidated financial statements of AG did not comply with the provisions of article 30 and 31 of IAS 27 Consolidated and Separate Financial Statements, article 34 of IAS 36 Impairment of Assets and article 46 of IAS 39 Financial Instruments: Recognition and Measurement. At the moment, the Company is evaluating an impact of other discrepancies on the consolidated financial statements for December 31, 2011 of the Company. If it will be determined that other discrepancies had a significant impact on the financial position and financial performance of the Company in 2011, the consolidated financial statements for 2011 will be regressively corrected and published together with the audited consolidated financial statements of the Company for 2012. Alongside the impact of the found discrepancies on the financial performance and financial position of the Company for December 31, 2011 will be disclosed.
Latest Developments for Agrowill Group AB
- Agrowill Group AB announces information regarding approval of the circular of the non-competitive mandatory tender offer
- Agrowill Group AB appoints chairman of the management board (CEO)
- Agrowill newly issued shares introduced to trading on Warsaw Stock Exchange
- Baltic Champs Group UAB intends to acquire remaining 17.85 pct in Agrowill Group
Latest Key Developments in Fishing
- Oceana Group Ltd announces successful conclusion of acquisition of Foodcorp Proprietary Limited
- Nireus Aquaculture SA expects debt restructuring talks to be completed by March 31, 2015
- Magna to offer Agrokultura minority shareholders opportunity to sell shares after delisting
- Agrokultura applies for delisting
- Share this
- Digg this