Dassault Aviation SA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Thomson Reuters StreetEvents
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Dassault Aviation SA Issues FY 2013 Revenue Guidance in Line with Analysts' Estimates
Dassault Aviation SA announced that it expects fiscal year 2013 revenue to be higher than fiscal year 2012 revenue. The Company reported fiscal year 2012 revenue of EUR 3.941 billion. According to I/B/E/S Estimates, analysts on average are expecting the Company to report fiscal year 2013 revenue of EUR 4.009 billion.
Latest Developments for Dassault Aviation SA
- Dassault Aviation SA proposes FY 2013 dividend and issues FY 2014 sales guidance
- Dassault Aviation SA Comments on FY 2013 Revenue Guidance
- Dassault Aviation SA's Rafale Jet Talks in India Expected to be Finalized in July-Reuters
- Dassault Aviation SA Appoints Mr. Eric Trappier Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
Latest Key Developments in Aerospace
- Elektropribor OAO recommends dividend payment for FY 2013-AK&M
- MNPK Avionika OAO recommends dividend payment for FY 2013-AK&M
- Rockwell Collins Inc lowers FY 2014 EPS outlook and reaffirms sales outlook
- Tambovskiy zavod Elektropribor OAO increases stake in Elta-Splav OOO to 79.97 pct from 28.22 pct-Interfax
- Share this
- Digg this