Dassault Aviation SA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Dassault Aviation SA Comments on FY 2013 Revenue Guidance
Dassault Aviation SA announced that it expects fiscal 2013 net sales to be higher than fiscal 2012 net sales. The Company reported revenues of EUR3.94 billion for fiscal 2012. According to I/B/E/S Estimates, analysts on average are expecting the Company to report revenues of EUR4.07 billion for fiscal 2013.
Latest Developments for Dassault Aviation SA
- Dassault Aviation SA Issues FY 2013 Revenue Guidance in Line with Analysts' Estimates
- Dassault Aviation SA's Rafale Jet Talks in India Expected to be Finalized in July-Reuters
- Dassault Aviation SA Appoints Mr. Eric Trappier Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
- Dassault Aviation SA Raises FY 2012 Net Sales Guidance
Latest Key Developments in Aerospace
- United Technologies Corp sees FY 2013 EPS guidance at high end of prior range and issues FY 2014 revenue guidance below analysts' estimates
- Rockwell Collins Inc announces pricing of notes offering
- American Airlines Inc signs agreements with Bombardier Inc and Embraer S.A.
- Korea Aerospace Industries Ltd signs contract with Ministry of Defense, Iraq
- Share this
- Digg this