Awilco Drilling PLC: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Awilco Drilling PLC Signs Letter of Intent with Apache and Taqa
Awilco Drilling PLC announced that it has signed a Letter of Intent (LOI) with Apache North Sea Limited and TAQA Bratani Limited for the provision of WilPhoenix for a three-year firm term commitment plus up to a further two years of options. The contract value for the firm term is estimated to be approximately USD 424 million. The contract is expected to commence in the second half of 2014. WilPhoenix is one of Awilco Drilling's two Enhanced Pacesetter semi-submersibles and is equipped for drilling in water depths up to 1,200 feet.
Latest Developments for Awilco Drilling PLC
- Awilco Drilling PLC's Board Approves Dividend Distribution Payable in Q4 2013-FULL STORY
- Awilco Drilling PLC Announces Operational Update for WilHunter
- Awilco Drilling PLC Temporarily Suspends Operations of WilHunter Due to Equipment Failure; Company Signs Letter of Intent with Hess UK Ltd
- Awilco Drilling PLC Announces Completion of Repair Work on WilHunter
Latest Key Developments in Oil
- Perestroika to submit mandatory offer for shares in Songa Offshore after reaching over 50 pct ownership
- Fort McKay First Nation and Savanna Energy Services Corp acquire Initial Equipment in partnership
- Trinidad Drilling Ltd announces closing of bought deal equity financing
- Prospector Offshore Drilling names Glen Rodland as Chairman
- Share this
- Digg this