Analyst Research

Report Title Price
Provider: Finlabo SIM Spa
$10.00
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
$20.00
Provider: Sadif Analytics Prime
$25.00
Provider: Wright Reports
$426.00

NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.

Azimut Holding SpA Signs Agreement for Acquisition of 51% Stake in Augustum Opus SIM


Thursday, 25 Jul 2013 09:06am EDT 

Azimut Holding SpA announced that it has reached an agreement with the partners Augustum Opus SIM (A.O.) for the acquisition of an initial stake of 51% in A.O., to then, after six years, reach a 100% stake. The value for the 51% stake is equal to EUR 10 million, while the value for the remaining 49% will be determined throughout the period. A.O. operates in the management of individual assets HNWI and of OICR and was established in 2009. 

Company Quote

20.71
0.02 +0.10%
29 Jan 2015