Ascot Resources Ltd: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Paul Kopejtka To Step Down As Chairman Of Ascot Resources Ltd
Ascot Resources Ltd announced that effective July 29, 2013, Executive Chairman, Paul Kopejtka, will step down from his role as Executive Chairman and will continue with the Company in the capacity of a Non-Executive Director. In addition, effective July 29, 2013, Mr Andrew Caruso, will be appointed Executive Chairman of the Company. Mr Caruso is currently Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of the Company.
Latest Developments for Ascot Resources Ltd
- Ascot Resources Ltd secures further investment from Resource Capital Funds
- Ascot Resources Ltd Acquires Interest In Uraba Coal Mining Concession In Colombia; Acquires 100% Of The Issued Shares In Carbones de Uraba S.L.
- Ascot Resources Ltd Appoints Chief Executive Officer
- Ascot Resources Ltd Appoints New Executive Chairman
Latest Key Developments in Integrated
- International Mining and Infrastructure Corp PLC announces Ousmane Kane will step down as Chief Executive Officer
- Anglo American PLC raises FY 2014 production guidance
- Pilbara Minerals Ltd raises A$2.6 mln in share purchase plan
- Sirius Resources NL raises A$189 mln for development of Nova Nickel Project
- Share this
- Digg this