Braskem SA and Styrolution Plan Creation of Joint Venture


Monday, 14 Oct 2013 08:34am EDT 

Braskem SA announced that it has signed a memorandum of understanding with Styrolution to evaluate creation of a joint venture in Brazil. The joint venture will be responsible for analyzing the economic feasability of implementation of a plant with production capacity of 100,000 tons per year. Conclusion of a joint venture is subject to regulatory and competitive approvals. The companies plan that Styrolution will be a majority shareholder with a 70% stake in the joint venture, and Braskem SA will hold the remaining 30% stake. 

Related Company News

Company Quote

13.04
-0.19 -1.44%
26 Dec 2014