Bavarian Nordic A/S: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Bavarian Nordic A/S Issues FY 2013 Financial Guidance Above Analysts' Estimates; Proposes No FY 2012 Dividend
Bavarian Nordic A/S announced that for fiscal year 2013 it expects revenue at the level of DKK 1,100 million and a break-even result before tax. According to I/B/E/S estimates, analysts on average are expecting the Company to report fiscal year 2013 revenue of DKK 904.72 million and fiscal year 2013 pre-tax profit of negative DKK 69.88 million. The Company also announced that its Board of Directors will propose to the Annual General Meeting on April 17, 2013 that no dividends be paid for fiscal year 2012.
Latest Developments for Bavarian Nordic A/S
- Bavarian Nordic maintains FY 2014 revenue and EBIT guidance
- Bavarian Nordic A/S enters licensing and supply agreement with Janssen on MVA-BN Ebola Vaccine
- Bavarian Nordic in advanced negotiations on licensing and manufacturing of ebola vaccine candidates; maintains FY 2014 guidance
- Bavarian Nordic maintains FY 2014 financial expectations
Latest Key Developments in Pharmaceuticals
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration accepts Bristol-Myers Squibb Co's Biologics Licensing Application for Opdivo for treatment of advanced squamous non-small cell lung cancer
- Mylan completes acquisition of Abbott Laboratories's Non-U.S. developed markets specialty and branded generics business
- FDA approves Allergan Inc's Natrelle Inspira round gel-filled breast implants
- Actavis PLC and Medicines360 announce FDA approval of LILETTA to prevent pregnancy for up to three years
- Share this
- Digg this