Bavarian Nordic A/S: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Bavarian Nordic A/S Establishes ADR Program in US
Bavarian Nordic A/S announced that the Company has established a sponsored Level 1 American Depositary Receipt (ADR) program in the United States (US). Deutsche Bank acts as depositary bank for the ADR program. Bavarian Nordic ADRs will be available for trading in the US over-the-counter (OTC) market. One ADR represents one Bavarian Nordic share (1 ADR: 1 ordinary share). The ticker symbol is BVNRY.
Latest Developments for Bavarian Nordic A/S
- Bavarian Nordic maintains FY 2014 revenue and EBIT guidance
- Bavarian Nordic A/S enters licensing and supply agreement with Janssen on MVA-BN Ebola Vaccine
- Bavarian Nordic in advanced negotiations on licensing and manufacturing of ebola vaccine candidates; maintains FY 2014 guidance
- Bavarian Nordic maintains FY 2014 financial expectations
Latest Key Developments in Pharmaceuticals
- Actavis PLC receives approval from European Commission for XYDALBA (dalbavancin)
- Cardinal Health to Acquire Johnson & Johnson's Cordis business
- Endo International PLC announces divestiture of American Medical Systems' Men's and Prostate Health Businesses to Boston Scientific
- Shire plc submits application to the U.S. FDA for Approval of Lifitegrast for Treatment of Dry Eye Disease in Adults
- Share this
- Digg this