Bavarian Nordic A/S: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Bavarian Nordic issues FY 2014 revenue guidance in line with analysts' estimates
Bavarian Nordic A/S:Expects FY 2014 revenue to be at the level of 1,200 million Danish crowns / $222 million and a break-even result before interest and tax.FY 2014 revenue 1,157 million Danish crowns - Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Estimates.
Latest Developments for Bavarian Nordic A/S
- Bavarian Nordic maintains FY 2014 revenue and EBIT guidance
- Bavarian Nordic A/S enters licensing and supply agreement with Janssen on MVA-BN Ebola Vaccine
- Bavarian Nordic in advanced negotiations on licensing and manufacturing of ebola vaccine candidates; maintains FY 2014 guidance
- Bavarian Nordic maintains FY 2014 financial expectations
Latest Key Developments in Pharmaceuticals
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration accepts Bristol-Myers Squibb Co's Biologics Licensing Application for Opdivo for treatment of advanced squamous non-small cell lung cancer
- Mylan completes acquisition of Abbott Laboratories's Non-U.S. developed markets specialty and branded generics business
- FDA approves Allergan Inc's Natrelle Inspira round gel-filled breast implants
- Actavis PLC and Medicines360 announce FDA approval of LILETTA to prevent pregnancy for up to three years
- Share this
- Digg this