WestJet Encore orders five new Bombardier Q400 NextGen Aircraft
Bombardier Inc:Says calgary-based WestJet Encore Ltd. has signed a firm purchase agreement for five Q400 NextGen airliners from Bombardier Commercial Aircraft.Transaction is a conversion of a batch of five options booked by the carrier's parent company WestJet and follows the first conversion of five option aircraft announced on March 27, 2014, bringing the number of option aircraft exercised to 10.Transaction is valued at about US$167 mln.
Latest Developments for Bombardier Inc
- Bombardier Inc announces new organizational structure
- Zhejiang Loong Airlines Co Ltd signs letter of intent for 20 Bombardier CSeries airliners
- Bombardier Inc signs contract with transport for London to build crossrail rolling stock and depot
- Bombardier Inc gives FY 2014 revenue outlook above analysts' estimates - Conference Call
Latest Key Developments in AERO/DEF
- Halberd Corp enters into binding term sheet to acquire control of I-TAP, Inc.
- Finmeccanica SpA weighs non-binding offers for Ansaldo STS SpA from consortium including China CNR Corp Ltd-Reuters
- Proxim Wireless Corp appoints new President and CEO
- XiAn Tian He Defense Technology completes initial public offering
- Share this
- Digg this