Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria S.A. Sells Bond For EUR 1.5 Billion-DJ
Dow Jones reported that Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria S.A. announces that it has sold three-year senior unsecured bond for EUR 1.5 billion euro (USD1.95 billion). BBVA, Deutsche Bank, HSBC and Natixis are lead managers on the deal.
Latest Developments for Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria S.A.
- Moody's upgrades BBVA's rating to BAA2; outlook positive on long-term ratings
- Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria SA acquires Simple
- Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria SA announces issue of perpetual contingent convertible securities into ordinary shares
- Moody's changes outlook on BBVA's Baa3 ratings to stable from negative; affirms ratings
Latest Key Developments in Banks
- Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena SpA proposes share capital increased up to 5 bln euros
- Senshu Ikeda Holdings revises full-year consolidated outlook for FY 2014
- R&I affirms Hokuhoku Financial Group’s rating at "A" and rating outlook stable
- Moody’s affirms Banca Piccolo Credito Valtellinese Sc's ratings; outlook remains negative
- Share this
- Digg this