Moody's changes outlook on BBVA's Baa3 ratings to stable from negative; affirms ratings
Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria SA:Moody's Investors Service has changed to stable from negative the outlook on Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria SA's (BBVA) Baa3 long-term senior debt and deposit ratings.Concurrently, Moody's affirmed these ratings.The rating actions follow the affirmation of the bank's standalone bank financial strength rating (BFSR) at D+ with a stable outlook and the gradual economic recovery in Spain.The bank's short-term ratings were affirmed at Prime-3.
Latest Developments for Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria S.A.
- Moody's affirms Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria SA's ratings at Baa2; outlook positive-DJ
- S&P affirms Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria SA's ratings-DJ
- Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria SA announces acquisition of Catalunya Banc, S.A.
- Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria SA announces first interim dividend against 2014 results
Latest Key Developments in Banks
- United Security Bancshares Inc declares cash dividend
- NASB Financial Inc announces intention to voluntarily delist from NASDAQ, deregister common stock and repurchase up to $10 million of common stock
- ViewPoint Financial Group and LegacyTexas Group, Inc. announce amendment of merger agreement
- CTBC Financial Holding Co Ltd subsidiary to acquire stake in ABC Life
- Share this
- Digg this