Befimmo SCA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Befimmo SCA Acquires Blue Tower Louise SA
Befimmo SCA announced that together with its 100% subsidiary Fedimmo SA, it acquires all shares of Blue Tower Louise SA, owner of the Blue Tower office building valued at EUR 78.5 million.
Latest Developments for Befimmo SA
- Befimmo SCA Confirms FY 2013 Dividend Forecast
- Befimmo SCA Confirms Transformation of Company Structure from Partnership Limited by Shares into Limited Liability Company
- Befimmo SCA Announces Intentions of FY 2012 Interim Dividend Payment
- Befimmo SCA Acquires Statutory Manager Befimmo SA from AG Real Estate; Announces Transfer of Property Management Activities and Transformation of Corporate Form into Limited Liability Company
Latest Key Developments in REITs
- Mori Hills Reit Investment Corp to split investment units and lowers distribution per unit for fiscal period ending July 31, 2014
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia agrees binding terms to internalise the management of CFS Retail Property Trust
- Parkway Properties Inc approve merger with Thomas Properties Group, Inc
- Regency Centers Corp raises low end of prior FY 2013 FFO guidance; gives FY 2014 FFO guidance in line with analysts' estimates
- Share this
- Digg this