Bergen Group ASA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Bergen Group ASA Receives NOK 1 Billion Contract for Construction of Offshore Vessel
Bergen Group ASA announced that it has signed a contract with the ship owner North Sea Shipping AS, a subsidiary of North Sea Shipping Holding AS, for construction of an offshore vessel. The contract value is NOK 1 billion, included options for additional equipment. The ship is scheduled for delivery in the second quarter of 2014, and will be chartered by international subsea company. The shipping company is also granted an option from the Company for construction of a similar vessel planned for delivery in late 2014. The contract is signed, subject to financing. The OCV-vessel has facilities for laying flexi-pipes and cables. The ship has a length of 142 meters, beam of 27 meters and a cabin capacity of 120 people. The vessel is designed by Skipsteknisk in Alesund. The ship is ST-261design, developed in cooperation with the ship owner, end-user and the Company. It is equipped with DP3 positioning system, and has an offshore crane with a lifting capacity of 400 tons and capacity of construction work down to 3,000 meters of water depth. The ship will also have two ROV systems (remote-controlled underwater robots) that can conduct operations down to 3,000 meters. The vessel will have a working deck of approximately 2,000 square meters, which can withstand a load of 15 tons per square meter. The ship has a carousel below deck, with storage capacity of up to 2,000 tons of cable or flex pipe. In addition, the ship is designed to mount another carousel on the main working deck.
Latest Developments for Bergen Group ASA
- Bergen Group ASA Updates on Progress in Establishing Joint Venture with Calexco
- Bergen Group ASA Updates on Sale of Shipbuilding Division to JSC Zaliv Shipyard's CALEXCO S.a.r.l.
- JSV Zaliv Shipyard to Acquire 51% of Shares in Bergen Group ASA's Shipbuilding Division
- Bergen Group ASA Appoints New CEO
Latest Key Developments in Heavy
- Keppel Corporation Ltd appoints CEO-designate Loh Chin Hua to board
- China Rongsheng Heavy Industries Group Holdings Ltd issues on FY 2013 earnings guidance
- Alstom SA appointed main contractor by Swiss Railways for the supply of the Hurlistein substation
- Haeduk Powerway Co Ltd declares annual cash dividend for FY 2013
- Share this
- Digg this