Beter Bed Holding NV: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Beter Bed Holding NV Announces FY 2012 Dividend Proposal; Comments on Q1 FY 2013 Revenue Guidance
Beter Bed Holding NV announced that the Company is to propose FY 2012 dividend of EUR 0.47 per share. The Company also announced that it expects to report a distinct decrease in revenue in the first quarter of 2013. This is caused by a lower order portfolio in the Netherlands at year-end 2012, historically low consumer confidence in the Netherlands and lower visitor numbers due to winter weather conditions in January and February in the Netherlands and Germany.
Latest Developments for Beter Bed Holding NV
- Beter Bed Holding NV announces Q4 FY 2013 net profit; FY 2012 operating profit guidance and issues FY 2012 net profit guidance below estimates
- Beter Bed Holding NV Announces FY 2013 Interim Dividend
- Beter Bed Holding NV Announces FY 2012 Dividend Proposal
- Beter Bed Holding NV Announces Q4 FY 2012 Net Profit, FY 2012 Operating Profit Guidance and Issues FY 2012 Net Profit Guidance Below Estimates
Latest Key Developments in Retail
- Williams-Sonoma Inc gives Q1 2014 guidance below analysts' estimates; gives FY 2014 guidance; EPS guidance below analysts' estimates
- Grupo Famsa SAB de CV to issue bonds
- Mattress Firm Holding Corp agreement to acquire outstanding equity interests of Sleep Experts Partners, L.P
- BoConcept Holding A/S lowers FY 2013/2014 guidance
- Share this
- Digg this