Beter Bed Holding NV: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Sadif Analytics Prime
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Beter Bed Holding NV Announces FY 2012 Dividend Proposal
Beter Bed Holding NV announced that its Annual General Meeting of Shareholders held on April 25, 2013 declared a final dividend of EUR 0.12 per ordinary share of nominally EUR 0.02 each for the 2012 financial year. An interim dividend of EUR 0.35 was paid in November 2012. The total dividend for 2012 consequently amounts to EUR 0.47. A dividend of EUR 1.10 was paid for 2011. The final dividend will be paid entirely in cash on May 15, 2013; the ex-dividend date is on April 29, 2013 and the record date is on May 2, 2013.
Latest Developments for Beter Bed Holding NV
- Beter Bed proposes FY 2013 final dividend
- Beter Bed Holding NV announces Q4 FY 2013 net profit; FY 2012 operating profit guidance and issues FY 2012 net profit guidance below estimates
- Beter Bed Holding NV Announces FY 2013 Interim Dividend
- Beter Bed Holding NV Announces FY 2012 Dividend Proposal; Comments on Q1 FY 2013 Revenue Guidance
Latest Key Developments in Home
- Carpetright Plc announces change in non-executive Chairman
- Mattress Firm Holding Corp completes acquisition of Sleep Train Inc
- Carpetright PLC reaffirms FY 2014 profit outlook
- Sichuan Leaders Petrochemical Co approves engagement of Cutler & Company as new independent registered public accounting firm - Form 8-K
- Share this
- Digg this