Beter Bed Holding NV: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Beter Bed Holding NV Announces FY 2012 Dividend Proposal
Beter Bed Holding NV announced that its Annual General Meeting of Shareholders held on April 25, 2013 declared a final dividend of EUR 0.12 per ordinary share of nominally EUR 0.02 each for the 2012 financial year. An interim dividend of EUR 0.35 was paid in November 2012. The total dividend for 2012 consequently amounts to EUR 0.47. A dividend of EUR 1.10 was paid for 2011. The final dividend will be paid entirely in cash on May 15, 2013; the ex-dividend date is on April 29, 2013 and the record date is on May 2, 2013.
Latest Developments for Beter Bed Holding NV
- Beter Bed Holding NV Announces FY 2013 Interim Dividend
- Beter Bed Holding NV Announces FY 2012 Dividend Proposal; Comments on Q1 FY 2013 Revenue Guidance
- Beter Bed Holding NV Announces Q4 FY 2012 Net Profit, FY 2012 Operating Profit Guidance and Issues FY 2012 Net Profit Guidance Below Estimates
- Beter Bed Holding NV Announces FY 2012 Interim Dividend Payment
Latest Key Developments in Retail
- ICA Gruppen AB issues preference shares
- BoConcept Holding A/S comments on FY 2013/2014 revenue and EBIT percentage guidance
- Mattress Firm Holding Corp raises FY 2013 revenue guidance; reaffirms FY 2013 EPS guidance
- ICA Gruppen AB raises long-term financial targets and contemplates sale of some portfolio companies
- Share this
- Digg this