Beter Bed Holding NV: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Sadif Analytics (Premium)
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Beter Bed Holding NV Announces FY 2013 Interim Dividend
Beter Bed Holding NV announced that it will pay an interim dividend of EUR 0.20 per share. The Company paid an interim dividend of EUR 0.35 per share for fiscal year 2012. The interim dividend will be made available for payment on November 15, 2013 and the share will be listed ex-dividend on November 5, 2013. The record date has been set at November 7, 2013.
Latest Developments for Beter Bed Holding NV
- Beter Bed proposes FY 2013 final dividend
- Beter Bed Holding NV announces Q4 FY 2013 net profit; FY 2012 operating profit guidance and issues FY 2012 net profit guidance below estimates
- Beter Bed Holding NV Announces FY 2012 Dividend Proposal
- Beter Bed Holding NV Announces FY 2012 Dividend Proposal; Comments on Q1 FY 2013 Revenue Guidance
Latest Key Developments in Home
- Kresta Holdings Ltd announces shareholding interest of Suntarget (Hong Kong) Trading Co Ltd
- Kresta Holdings Ltd updates on shareholding interest of Suntarget (Hong Kong) Trading Co Ltd
- Appliance Recycling Centers of America Inc announces change in President and Chief Executive Officer
- Mattress Firm Holding Corp gives Q2 2014 EPS guidance in line with analysts' estimates; raises FY 2014 guidance and comparable-store sales guidance
- Share this
- Digg this