Beter Bed Holding NV: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Beter Bed Holding NV Announces FY 2013 Interim Dividend
Beter Bed Holding NV announced that it will pay an interim dividend of EUR 0.20 per share. The Company paid an interim dividend of EUR 0.35 per share for fiscal year 2012. The interim dividend will be made available for payment on November 15, 2013 and the share will be listed ex-dividend on November 5, 2013. The record date has been set at November 7, 2013.
Latest Developments for Beter Bed Holding NV
- Beter Bed Holding NV announces Q4 FY 2013 net profit; FY 2012 operating profit guidance and issues FY 2012 net profit guidance below estimates
- Beter Bed Holding NV Announces FY 2012 Dividend Proposal
- Beter Bed Holding NV Announces FY 2012 Dividend Proposal; Comments on Q1 FY 2013 Revenue Guidance
- Beter Bed Holding NV Announces Q4 FY 2012 Net Profit, FY 2012 Operating Profit Guidance and Issues FY 2012 Net Profit Guidance Below Estimates
Latest Key Developments in Retail
- Bed Bath & Beyond Inc lowers Q4 2013 comparable store sales guidance; lowers Q4 2013 EPS guidance
- Pier 1 Imports Inc updates FY 2014 revenue and comparable same store sales guidance; Lowers FY 2014 EPS guidance
- Mattress Firm Holding Corp sees FY 2013 revenue guidance at lower end of prior range; lowers FY 2013 EPS guidance; gives FY 2014 guidance; EPS guidance below analysts' estimates
- LIC CO LTD to fully acquire Japan-based company
- Share this
- Digg this