Enagas SA To Partner Up For the Acquisition Of Regasification Plant From BG Group PLC


Friday, 27 Apr 2012 02:29am EDT 

Enagas SA announced that it has signed an agreement with BG Group PLC for the acquisition of a 40% stake in the GNL Quintero regasification plant in Chile. The transaction will be built in two installments of 20% interest and an amount of EUR 136 million each. In the case of the second tranche, Enagas will perform the operation with another partner, so that from the 40% Enagas would eventually own a 51% and the other partner a 49%. Other details were not disclosed. 

Company Quote

1132.0
4.0 +0.35%
9:11am EDT